ACSA TUITION GRANTS
ACSA provides a number of $500 tuition grants annually for student members based on merit and need. Student members may apply on our website for consideration. However, student members should first review our guidelines for awards before submitting an application.
The deadline for applications is December 31st of each year. Each application will be reviewed by the ACSA Board of Directors. Tuition grants will be announced and awarded by the Scholarship Selection Committee directly to the applicant's institution in the spring of the following academic year.
Each application will be assessed individually. Awards will be given on the basis of the strength and quality of the written request for consideration as per our award guidelines.
To be considered for a tuition grant, student members should:
• Provide correct information requested on our application form.
• Applicant must be in good academic standing at an accredited higher education institution and taking a minimum of 6 credit hours in the current or following semester.
• The Board of Directors will also consider applicants in good standing who are attending or planning to attend a specialty school (police academy, mortuary, culinary, etc...).
• Applicants must submit a short statement (500 words or less) of their professional plans after earning their degree or equivalent and how a student grant will assist them during their degree pursuit.
• Applicants must provide a reference contact information for at least one person from their academic institution or equivalent.
• Preference may be given to first in family to attend college, a single parent, or have served in the U.S. Military.
• If selected, the scholarship recipient will need to provide an updated transcript or equivalent.
• For additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-297-7030.
Only one application per student per grant year will be considered.
Please submit your essay and application to email@example.com